One-to-one Reiki: In Person & Distance Treatment
A Reiki treatment helps restore the natural balance and supports the body’s ability to heal itself. The client empowers energy levels releasing mental and emotional resistance making they aware of its own inner process and connecting with its inner being. It helps the person to comeback to itself, change mental patterns, dissolve negative beliefs and follow the path they really want.
Get a Reiki treatment to…
- Boost the Immune System
- Empower Energy Levels
- Enhance Self-confidence
- Develop awareness
- Increase creativity
- Release emotions
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Helps in the grieving process
- Improve sleep quality (Insomnia)
- Heal the whole being
In Person Treatment - What to expect?
A Reiki session lasts between an hour and an hour and a quarter. The client is fully clothed during the session, they can remove their shoes if they find them more comfortable but is not necessary.
During a Reiki treatment, the client typically lies down on a massage table. I place my hands over (or directly on top of) the client’s body very gently in various positions, starting at the crown of the head and continuing to do the front and back of the body.
The client can experiment with different sensations such as heat, tingling or a bit of coolness or maybe don’t experience the sensations mentioned but go into a deep state of relaxation and fall asleep. Even that, clients will still receive all of the benefits of the session, sleeping or awake.
Distance Treatment (Remote) - What to expect?
Distance Reiki is a technique that has been shown to provide the same benefits as the presential Reiki. Energy is not limited by distance, sessions can be done without clients being physically present, the energy transmitted has the same intensity and strength as when it is delivered in person. As a practitioner I can send energy to a person anywhere in the world no matter how far away from me they are.
There are many reasons clients might decide Remote sessions are a better option for them:
- Any person, regardless of gender, age, constitution or life situation who cannot be physically present during a Reiki treatment and wants to experience its benefits.
- Clients who heard about me and want a Reiki session but live in other counties or outside of Ireland around the world.
- Clients who prefer to choose their own environment to experience their treatment with a higher level of comfort and familiarity.
- Clients who are experiencing physical or mental illness, anxiety, depression or trauma and are unable to move from their own places.
- Clients who prefer not to have direct contact with the practitioner
- Clients who wish to receive their treatment at night to improve the quality of sleep and their routines.
- Elderly clients who have reduced mobility
- Any human being; friends, family, pets and loved ones needing help or acceptance to cross the bridge in their last moments.
What happens during a Distance Reiki Treatment?
At your session start time I will contact you. Appointments can be held on video call, phone call or text message through What’s app, Instagram, Zoom or Skype. We will agreed the preferred method of contact when you book your appointment. If the session is with no video I may need you to send me a picture of you or the person you want me to send the Reiki energy.
The session lasts one hour. The client will be lying in the place where they feel most comfortable (for example in bed or on the sofa), making sure nothing and no one interrupts their session. If the session is via video or by call, the client will be guided to take some deep breaths and the session will begin. If it is through messages or email, the client will receive all the details for the treatment in advance a day before the treatment.
During the remote treatment, I will channel the energy with my hands around the client’s body, starting at the crown of the head and continuing through the front and back of the body. The client may experience very different sensations same as in an in-person session: heat, tingling or a little coolness or perhaps not experience the aforementioned sensations but enter a deep state of relaxation and fall asleep. Even so, clients will continue to receive all the benefits of the session, whether asleep or awake.
In these sessions, usually, the client falls asleep as they feel familiarly relaxed in their own comfort space. When the session is done, I wait for a few minutes in case the person has any questions or comments. If I feel the client is in a deep sleep I let them relax as much as they need and they can contact me later on if they have any questions.
COVID-19: Following the guidelines from the Government all clients will be required to complete a Pre Treatment Screening check and a Consent Form before the session.